Thursday, March 11, 2010

VH1 Reality TV Show

Some amazing things have been happening to me lately. Last week I was asked to go down and be filmed on VH1 for Brandy and Ray J's new family show that will be airing in mid April of this year. I worked with their father Willie Norwood on my first album he came up from LA and helped me with the final recordings of my album. He is a really talented vocal coach and choir director. I'm working on my next album right now and would love to work with him again.

I am in the thick of writing my second album right now as well as writing songs for other artists so things are very busy. I am also busy with doing several other things in my life as well. This year has brought about many new changes but I am embracing them fully! I've learned that if you let fear dominate your actions you aren't fully living. Make 2010 great guys!

Love,
Amy Serrata
xoxoxo

No comments: